Mission and Values
A vision and a dream…
The Sources Foundation is built upon a vision and a dream; a desire to ensure that no one slips through the cracks, and that support is available within our community. Our dream is to provide a legacy and ensure that the help we provide today plants a seed that continues to grow in the future. We want to make a difference for this generation and each generation to come.
Social wellness in our community.
To secure and grow funds to strengthen the ability of the Sources Community Resource Centres to respond to the needs of people in the communities we serve.
These values define our reason for being and are the standard against which all our actions and decisions are measured.
- We believe in the unique role of non-profits in contributing to the well-being of the community.
- We believe in adding value to the lives of the people Sources serves.
- We value integrity, innovation and excellence.
- We foster trusting relationships and open discussion which honour the unique contributions of all.
- We are committed to the stewardship of the Foundation, including regulatory and fiscal responsibility, community advocacy and a collaborative relationship with the Chief Executive Officer.